Monday, June 15, 2009

Night in Soho




Well...where should i start through here? It was falls on Monday 6 of June 2009. I were planned to grab some drinks with frens. At first was me n Irish arrived. We ordered one jug of Heineken and not more then 30 mins v drank all the beer. I was surprised cz she cant really takes alcohol but finally she did. After one or two hours, David and Avril they show up as well as Easy and her sis Fern. Gosh... all of them was drank like hell and we did ordered lots of jugs n buckets. That night we also played The Thief and The Cops. That game was really bringing lots of fun to us and as i can said is all of us was like in hell and cant control what they wanna speak. For those the lose no matter what they ask u 2 do it u got no choice but do it...man...one of my punishment is asking a guy to stand front of me and my pose is like....bareback him...god..hahaha..but Irish gets more terrible cz she got kiss by a English guy while she have a sexy dance next to them. Hahaha..after finish we went to mamak store to grab some food. Avril, Irish n me, we was like cant control ourself and seems like took the HIGH PEEL. Avril, she's the one who mess up everything..hahahaha...TEH PENG TOR LIAO...gosh..that was the most funny THEME.
Finally when home Avril n Irish was vomitted like hell..I've though that day we can play like so carzy...thats de best night to all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment